A small multiplier event was organized by University of Forestry on 30 October 2020 in Primary School “Elin Pelin”, Pernik, Bulgaria.
Teachers draw their attention mainly to the video animations as also all intellectual products were presented and positively accepted.
The event followed the approved agenda:
- Registration and Networking
- Introduction. Welcome and Project Presentation
- IO1 & IO2 Affordable ecology benchmarking methodology &ABC Guide and training materials. Review and Demonstrations
- Lunch Break
- IO3 & IO4 “Affordable ecology” portal & Smart app. Review and Demonstrations
- Testimonials and case studies of pedagogical staff who have participated in piloting phase.
- Discussion with project stakeholders on becoming eco-school and on exploitation and mainstreaming of project results beyond the project lifetime